Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Heart with Thanksgiving

My result for semester 2 was out yesterday. My heart was thumping faster as I opened the UMS portal. I told my heart that whatever my result is, I will always give thanks. And here I wanna say that I'm so blessed and thankful as my pointer shot up to kepala 3!

YEAHHH!!!!THANK YOU JESUS!!!

The feeling is like jumping high in the air & flyyy!!!!!!!!

God is good all the time! I remembered I once prayed that: Jesus, if the pointer 3.00 is more than enough for me. He gave more than I could ever asked for. A small tears ran down my face as I gave thanks to Him. I flashback all the hardships and difficulties I went through last sem. It was the toughest sem and I can't believe I went through it all. Assignments + Midterms + Final Exams + Viva + Thesis + my pelayanan. My biggest challenge was my thesis. All those crying, hurt, humiliation, tired, frustration, depression yada yada yada.. I say, IT WAS WORTH IT :) hahahahahaha I wanna laugh as hard as I could *more like evil laugh, a revenge to the hurt and the pain I'd been though* When I think back, I couldn't manage my time between my study, thesis and perlayanan if not because of prayers. Jesus makes it all possible. Thank You Jesus :)

Psalms 136: 1

Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! His faithful love endures forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment